Why to sponsor
- Designed around the small group concept
- The Golfdom Summit is an event geared to an exclusive audience of top-tier decision-makers and entirely focused on golf course maintenance projects. The invitational model has a successful track record across many sectors of helping decision makers accelerate their product knowledge, vendor engagement and selection process, and overall decision making for investment and deployment.
- Limited number of sponsor presentations to the entire group of attending superintendents.
- Within the agenda there are many ways to develop and strengthen industry relationships in an upscale and casual environment. This event provides tremendous opportunities for sponsors and superintendents to share experiences by participating directly with industry visionaries and fellow peers, discussing the key issues driving their business
- Reduce the sales cycle by months by participating in 2 ½ days of intense networking, client sessions and peer-to-peer interaction.
- One-on-one meetings: Extensive access to superintendents with purchasing responsibility who plan to make purchases within the next 2-4 quarters. Sponsors are guaranteed 25 pre-arranged, 15-minute meetings with leading suppliers and dealers.
- Guaranteed audience of over 50 superintendents
- Additional networking: During the welcome reception, all meals including a BBQ, entertainment. >
Qualified Superintendents Only
- Attending superintendents are from major golf courses across the U.S. To pre-qualify, they must have an annual spend of over $750,000 and oversee course maintenance initiatives.
- They must either make or substantively influence the evaluation, recommendation and purchase of products used for the maintenance, construction, operation and design of golf courses.
- Projects scheduled for next 18-24 months
Featuring leading speakers – both from the industry and outside the industry. The Keynote Presentations and General Sessions will bring the latest insights into the trends of today and opportunities for the future, providing the means to inspire innovation, leadership and growth within your organizations.
Always a highlight! Scramble format with prizes
SUPERS LOVE IT!
“Thank you for the opportunity and privilege of attending the Summit. The concept is professionally refreshing, informative and productive. The camaraderie generated with all involved was unique and stimulated personal and professional friendships.”
Alan Easter, Golf Course Superintendent,
Southpointe Golf Club, Canonsburg, PA
“I want to express my sincere thank you to the Golfdom staff. You are a great host. The Summit was an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. It was so unique with a fantastic program, very well organized, with a great group of vendors.”
Rafael Martinez, Golf Course Superintendent
South Hills Country Club, West Covina, CA