Why to attend
- Designed around the small group concept
- The Golfdom Summit is an event geared to an exclusive audience of top-tier decision-makers and entirely focused on golf course maintenance projects. The invitational model has a successful track record across many sectors of helping decision makers accelerate their product knowledge, vendor engagement and selection process, and overall decision making for investment and deployment.
- Within the agenda there are many ways to develop and strengthen industry relationships in an upscale and casual environment. This event provides tremendous opportunities for sponsors and superintendents to share experiences by participating directly with industry visionaries and fellow peers, discussing the key issues driving their business
- One-on-one meetings: 25 pre-arranged, 15-minute meetings with leading suppliers and dealers.
- Additional networking: During the welcome reception, all meals including a BBQ, entertainment.
- Featuring leading speakers – both from the industry and outside the industry. The Keynote Presentations and General Sessions will bring the latest insights into the trends of today and opportunities for the future, providing the means to inspire innovation, leadership and growth within your organizations.
- Always a highlight! Scramble format with prizes
No cost event
- There is no charge for qualified superintendents to participate. If you qualify to attend, you will receive complimentary event registration package, travel stipend, hotel accommodations, meals and access to social events. The event will be limited to a select number of attendees. You are encouraged to secure your place as soon as possible. In return, invited participants will be committed to participating in all scheduled business-intensive engagements with sponsors.
PREVIOUS SUPERS LOVED IT!
“Thank you for the opportunity and privilege of attending the Summit. The concept is professionally refreshing, informative and productive. The camaraderie generated with all involved was unique and stimulated personal and professional friendships.”
Alan Easter, Golf Course Superintendent,
Southpointe Golf Club, Canonsburg, PA
“I want to express my sincere thank you to the Golfdom staff. You are a great host. The Summit was an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. It was so unique with a fantastic program, very well organized, with a great group of vendors.”
Rafael Martinez, Golf Course Superintendent
South Hills Country Club, West Covina, CA